Tomato soup is very easy to make. It is very satisfying when combined with nutritious breads & crisp salad.
Ingredients for preparing Tomato Soup:
- Tomato – 4 pieces
- Onion – 1 piece (chopped)
- Garlic – 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Sugar – ½ tsp
- Fresh cream – 2 tbsp
- Butter – 2 tsp
- Cornflour – 1 tbsp
- Water – 3 cups
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp (chopped)
Procedure for preparing Tomato Soup:
- Heat butter in a heavy pan.
- Add onion, garlic, whole tomatoes & salt.
- Stir in low heat for 2 minutes.
- Blend this mixture, strain & make a purÃ©e.
- Put the mixture in a pan.
- Add water & sugar.
- Allow it to boil for 5 minutes.
- Mix cornflour in ½ cup of cold water & pour into the mixture.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix fresh cream & coriander leaves.
- Sprinkle pepper on the top.
- Serve hot with breads.