Vermicelli Payesh is a sweet recipe of east Indian states particularly Orissa, Bengal & Bihar. It is specially offered in religious occasion.
Ingredients for Vermicelli Payesh Recipe
- Vermicelli : 100 gm
- Milk : 1 litre
- Ghee : 2 tsp
- Raisin : 25 gm
- Sugar : 200 gm
- Condensed milk : 50 gm
- Pista : 25 gm
Procedure of Vermicelli Payesh Recipe
- Put ghee in a pan.
- Add vermicelli & fry till it becomes golden brown & keep aside.
- Boil milk in low heat & stir with a large spoon continuously.
- Add sugar & boil further until it becomes half in quantity.
- Add condensed milk & fried vermicelli.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Spread raisin & pista before serving.