Fruit & Vegetable Platter is very quick & simple to make. As only fresh vegetables & fruits are used in this recipe, it is very healthy.
Ingredients for preparing Fruit & Vegetable Platter:
- Cucumber : 1 piece
- Carrot : 1 piece
- Radish : 1 piece
- Apple : 1 piece
- Pear : 1 piece
- Paneer : 50 gm
- Roasted cumin seed powder : 1 tsp
- Chaat Masala : 1 tsp
- Lemon juice : ½ tsp
- Salt : to taste
Procedure for preparing Fruit & Vegetable Platter:
- Peel off the cucumber, carrot & radish.
- Cut cucumber, carrot, radish, apple, pear & paneer into long slices.
- Arrange all these into a serving platter.
- Sprinkle Chaat masala, a pinch of salt, roasted cumin seed powder & lemon juice.
- Serve with pudina dip & soft drinks.