Very tasty & easy crisp Cabbage Pakora is made with the combination of cabbage, gram flour, onion & spices. It can be served as a side dish in lunch & as a tea time snack.
Ingredients for preparing Cabbage Pakora:
- Cabbage : 1 piece (cut into fine long strips)
- Gram flour : 200 gm
- Rice flour : 50 gm
- Turmeric powder : 1 tsp
- Red Chilli powder : 1 tsp
- Salt : to taste
- Oil : to fry
- Roasted cumin seed powder : 1 tsp
- Onion : 1 piece (chopped)
- Green chillies : 4 pieces (chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste : 1 tbsp
Procedure for preparing Cabbage pakora:
- Make a thick batter with gram flour, rice flour, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, slat, cumin seed powder.
- Then add cabbage, onion & green chillies to the batter.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Gently drop 1 tbsp of batter in hot oil & deep fry. Take out. Pakora is ready.
- In the same way make all the pakoras.
- Serve with sauce.