Scrambled Egg Sandwich is a classic breakfast item. It is made with the delicious combination of bread, scrambled egg & butter.
Ingredients for preparing Scrambled Egg Sandwich:
- Bread : 6 slices
- Egg : 3 pieces (beaten)
- Butter : 100 gm
- Salt : to taste
- Pepper : to taste
- Coriander leaves : 1 bunch (chopped)
Procedure for preparing Scrambled Egg Sandwich:
- Cut out the edges of the bread with a sharp knife.
- Apply butter on each side of breads. Keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan. Add 1 tbsp of butter.
- Add beaten egg, coriander leaves, salt, pepper. Stir continuously.
- Scrambled egg is ready.
- Take one slice of bread. Put 1 tbsp of scrambled egg & spread. Sprinkle salt & pepper. Cover with another slice of bread.
- Heat a non-stick tawa & toast the sandwich. Its ready now.
- In the same way make other sandwiches.
- Serve with sauce & salad.