Lau Pudding is a dessert item prepared from specially bottle-Guard & semolina. It is very good for health. It is mainly served in summer to get relief from scorching heat.
Ingredients for preparing Lau Pudding:
- Lau (bottle guard): 200 gm
- Milk : 500 gm
- Semolina : 1 tbsp
- Vanilla essence : 2 drops
- Sugar : 100 gm
- Cherry: for garnishing
Procedure for preparing Lau Pudding:
- Make a paste of the Lau.
- Boil milk with sugar till it thickens.
- Heat a pan.
- Add semolina & stir till brown.
- Add Lau paste & semolina into the milk & again boil for 10 minutes in low flame.
- Remove from heat & allow it to cool.
- Mix vanilla essence & garnish with cherry.
- Refrigerate for an hour & serve cool.