Mutton Chaap Gravy is such a dish that can be garnished and served in many different ways. When garnished with boiled eggs, it is generally served with chapattis or Nan but can also be served with steamed rice.
Ingredients for preparing Mutton chaap with Boiled Egg
- Boiled egg – 4 pieces (diced)
- Mutton – 400 gm (only chanp pieces)
- Onion – 5 pieces (paste)
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Red chilly powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Cinnamon – 1 inch
- Clove – 2 pieces
- Whole pepper – 6-7 pieces
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Water – as required
- Coriander leaves – for garnishing
Procedure for preparing Mutton chaap with Boiled Egg
In pressure cooker put all the ingredients except boiled egg and coriander leaves. Pressure cook up to 3 whistles and then in a low flame continue cooking till mutton tenders.
Remove from heat and check if gravy is thick, if not heat on high flame till gravy becomes thick.
In a serving bowl, garnish with boiled eggs and coriander leaves. Serve with chapattis or steamed rice.