This sweet, spicy, tangy dish is one of the many food items that are served in a feast. I believe that this yummy dessert will be fantastic after a heavy meal.
Ingredients for preparing Mango Sweet Chutney:
- Raw mango: 1 piece
- Sugar : 1 cup
- Salt : a pinch
- Turmeric powder : a pinch
- Raisins: 50 gm
- Five spices: ½ tsp (roasted & powdered)
- Water : ½ cup
Procedure for preparing Mango Sweet Chutney:
- Cut the raw mango into half & boil with turmeric powder & ½ cup of water.
- Drain out the water.
- Peel the mango & take the mango pulp only.
- Heat a pan.
- Add the mango pulp & sugar together.
- Cook over low heat till it thickens.
- Add raisins & remove from heat.
- Cool down & serve.