Palak Pakora is an easy & healthy snack. It goes well with spicy chutney & yogurt.
Ingredients for preparing Palak Pakora:
- Spinach Leaves : 500 gm
- Gram flour : 100 gm
- Cornflour : 2 tbsp
- Baking powder : 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves : 1 bunch
- Salt : to taste
- Green Chilli : 8 pieces
- Oil : to fry
- Turmeric powder : ½ tsp
Procedure for preparing Palak Pakora:
- Blanch spinach, coriander leaves & green chilli.
- Take a bowl, make a batter with gram flour, cornflour, baking powder, turmeric powder & the spinach mixture into a thick consistency.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Drop bite size pakoras into hot oil.
- Deep fry & serve hot with sauce.