An authentic Thai Chicken is very easy to make & delicious with its exotic flavour. This is a Chicken recipe whose special ingredients are red thai curry paste, coconut, lemon grass, lime leaves & garlic.
Ingredients for preparing Thai Chicken:
- Chicken Breast : 2 pieces (boneless)
- Red Thai curry paste : 2 tbsp
- Fish Sauce : 1 tbsp
- Brown Sugar : 1 tsp
- Coconut milk : 200 ml
- Lemon grass : 1 stalk (finely chopped)
- Onion : 1 piece (chopped)
- Lime leaves : 6 pieces
- Garlic : 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Vegetable oil : 2 tbsp
- Salt : to taste
Procedure for preparing Thai Chicken:
- Wash & cut chicken into bite sizes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion, garlic & sautÃ© till light brown.
- Add chicken pieces, red thai curry paste, fish sauce, brown sugar, lemon grass, salt & stir.
- Add coconut milk & cook till the chicken pieces become tender.
- Add lime leaves & mix well.
- Remove from heat & serve with Thai Fried Rice or Basmati Steamed rice.