Veg Chowmein, the popular snack, is a tasty & nutritious recipe. It has a perfect combination of nutrients & starch. It originates from Chinese cuisine.
Ingredients for preparing Veg chowmin:
- Noodles – 200 gm
- Carrot – 1 piece (shredded)
- Beans – 10 pieces (shredded)
- Capsicum – 1 piece (shredded)
- Onion – 1 piece (chopped)
- Ajinamoto – ¼ tsp (optional)
- Mushroom – 100 gm (boiled & chopped)
- Baby corn – 4 pieces (boiled & chopped)
- Pepper – ½ tsp
- Soya sauce – 2 tsp
- Chilli sauce – 2 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Cabbage – 1 cup (shredded)
Procedure for preparing Veg Chowmin:
- Boil 6 cups of water with 1 tsp of oil & 1 tsp of salt.
- Add noodles & cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onion & stir.
- Add carrot, beans, capsicum, mushroom, cabbage & baby corn.
- Add salt, pepper & ajinamoto & stir well.
- Add boiled noodles, chilli sauce, soya sauce & stir.
- Veg Chowmin is ready. Serve hot.