Egg Chaat is a tasty and tangy recipe. Although this is a very simple recipe, but let me assure you that whenever there is sudden arrival of guests in home, this snack will be very much helpful to you.
Ingredients for preparing Egg Chaat:
- Boiled Egg : 4 pieces (cut into thin long strips)
- Boiled potato : 1 piece (diced)
- Onion : 1 piece (finely chopped)
- Cucumber : 1 piece (diced)
- Baby corn : 50 gm (boiled)
- Tomato : 1 piece (diced)
- Roasted jeera powder : 1 tsp
- Black salt : 1 tsp
- Paneer : 200 gm (diced)
- Coriander leaves : 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Dry red chilli : 1 piece (roasted & powdered)
- Lemon juice : 1 tsp
- Green peas : 1 cup (boiled)
- Chaat masala : 1 tsp
- Tomato ketchup : 1 tbsp
Procedure for preparing Egg Chaat:
- Mix potato, onion, cucumber, baby corn, green peas, paneer.
- Add black salt, roasted jeera powder, dry red chilli & chaat masala.
- Add coriander leaves & egg pieces. Toss gently.
- Spread lemon juice & ketchup & serve.