Bhapa Crab & Prawn is an ideal item to cook for the simplicity of its procedure. It, too, tastes quite good consisting of two primary irresistible ingredients – crab & prawn.
Ingredients for preparing Bhapa Crab & Prawn:
- Crab Meat : 200 gm
- Prawn : 100 gm (small size; shelled & deveined)
- Mustard seed paste : 50 gm
- Coconut : 1 piece (grated)
- Green chilli paste : 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder : 1 tsp
- Sugar : ½ tsp
- Mustard oil : 4 tbsp
- Salt : to taste
Procedure for preparing Bhapa Crab & Prawn:
- Smash the prawn & crab meat together.
- Mix grated coconut, turmeric powder, sugar, salt, green chilli paste, mustard seed paste & mustard oil along with smashed crab & prawn.
- Place this mixture in a covered greased container.
- Steam for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.