Stir Fried Cabbage is a crunchy mixture of tossed cabbage with aromatic flavour of mustard seeds & curry leaves. It goes well with every south Indian meal.
Ingredients for preparing Stir Fried Cabbage:
- Cabbage: 1 piece (shredded)
- Curry leaves : 6 pieces
- Mustard seeds: ½ tsp
- Fresh Coconut : 2 tbsp (grated)
- Green chillies : 2 pieces (slit)
- Oil : 1 tbsp
- Salt : to taste
- Black pepper powder : ½ tsp
Procedure for preparing Stir Fried Cabbage:
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add mustard seeds, green chilli & curry leaves. Stir well.
- Add cabbage, salt & stir.
- Add coconut, pepper powder & toss well & serve hot.