Caramel Pudding is a continental dessert. It is also a popular dish all over India specially in the Western India. Easy to prepare with readily available ingredients.
Ingredients for preparing Caramel Pudding:
- Egg – 3 pieces
- Milk – 500 gm
- Vanilla essence – 5 drops
- Sugar – 8 tbsp
- Butter – 1 tsp
Procedure for preparing Caramel Pudding:
- Boil milk with 5 tbsp of sugar.
- Cool it in room temperature.
- Beat egg in a bowl.
- Mix vanilla essence with egg.
- Pour egg with vanilla essence into milk.
- For making caramel, heat a pan. Add 3 tbsp of sugar. Stir continuously. Add 1 tbsp of water.
- Remove from heat. Pour into a greased (using 1 tsp of butter) bowl immediately.
- Pour the milk mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes in microwave oven.
- Take out bowl. Arrange caramel pudding on a plate by upside down.
- Refrigerate & serve cool.