Stuffed chicken roll is a continental dish. It can be served as starter & it is a very healthy dish for children. It is prepared by chicken fillet with mushroom, ham & cheese as filling.
Ingredients for preparing Stuffed Chicken Roll:
- Chicken fillet : 2 pieces
- Lemon juice : 4 drops
- Mushroom : few
- Cheese : 50 gm (sliced)
- Butter : 1 tbsp
- Flour : 1 tbsp
- Pepper : 1 tsp
- Salt : to taste
- Ham : 4 pieces (cooked)
- Onion : 1 piece
- Green chilli : 2 pieces
Procedure for preparing Stuffed Chicken Roll:
- Wash the chicken fillet & dry.
- Flatten the chicken fillet.
- Marinate with salt, lemon juice & pepper for 1 hour.
- Put butter in a pan.
- Add chopped mushroom, chopped ham, chopped onion, chopped green chilli, cheese & salt.
- Remove from heat.
- Put this filling into the chicken & fix 2 toothpicks in both ends.
- In a large plastic bag, put flour, cheese, pepper & add chicken roll.
- Seal the bag & toss to coat the chicken roll & refrigerate it for 1 hour.
- In a pan put some butter & fry chicken roll.
- Take out toothpicks & serve hot.