Chicken Chop is a good delicious snack to impress your guests. It goes perfect when served with varieties of sauces & coffee.
Ingredients for preparing Chicken Chop:
- Boneless Chicken : 250 gm (boiled & chopped)
- Potato : 1 piece (boiled & smashed)
- Green Chilli : 4 pieces (chopped)
- Salt : to taste
- Turmeric powder : ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder : 1 tsp
- Sugar : ½ tsp
- Onion : 1 piece (chopped)
- Garlic flakes : 4 pieces (chopped)
- Oil : as required
- Bread crumbs : 100 gm
- Egg : 1 piece
- Garam masala powder : 1 tsp
- Roasted cumin seed powder : 1 tsp
Procedure for preparing Chicken Chop:
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a wok.
- Add garlic, onion. Stir continuously till golden brown.
- Add chicken, potatoes, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, sugar, ginger, salt & green chilli. Stir well till oil releases.
- Spread coriander leaves, garam masala powder & roasted cumin seeds powder. Mix well & remove from heat.
- Make small balls out of this chicken mixture.
- Beat egg in a bowl.
- Dip the chicken ball into the egg & roll into the bread crumbs.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Take out & deep fry in hot oil.
- Serve with onion & sauce.