Egg Roll is very popular in Kolkata. It is very delicious & tasty as the combination of egg, chapatti & sauces.
Ingredients for preparing Egg Roll:
- Flour : 500 gm
- Egg : 6 pieces
- Cucumber : 1 piece (finely chopped)
- Onion : 1 piece (finely chopped)
- Tomato Sauce : 5 tbsp
- Chilli Sauce : 5 tsp
- Green Chilli : 3 pieces (chopped)
- Pepper powder : 2 tsp
- Salt : to taste
- Oil : to fry
- Lemon : 1 piece (juice)
Procedure for prepare Egg Roll:
- Make a soft dough with flour, 1 tsp of salt, 1 tbsp of oil, 1 piece of egg & hot water (as required).
- Divide the dough into 5 balls. Roll out the balls into chapatties.
- Heat a non-stick tawa. Fry a chapatti till golden brown.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil & 1 beaten egg with salt. Spread well over the chapatti.
- Remove from heat.
- Arrange sliced cucumber, onion, tomato sauce, chilli sauce, green chilli, lemon juice, salt & pepper.
- Roll tightly & wrap with a paper. Egg roll is ready.
- In the same way make 4 remaining egg rolls.
- Serve hot.