Milky mutton is a very popular north Indian & east Indian dish. It is prepared with mutton & milk. It is generally served with rice or chapatti.
Ingredients for Milky Mutton Recipe
- Mutton: 500 gm
- Milk : 1 litre
- Potato : 2 pieces
- Onion paste : 2 tbsp
- Garlic paste : 1 tbsp
- Refined oil : 4 tbsp
- Garam masala : 1 tsp
- Salt : to taste
- Whole red chilli : 5 pieces
- Pepper : 1 tsp
Procedure for preparing Milky Mutton
- Wash the mutton & boil in milk in a heavy bottom vessel in low heat until become tender.
- Put oil in a pan.
- Add whole red chilli, garlic paste, onion paste & stir until golden brown.
- Add boiled potato & stir well.
- Add this masala with mutton.
- Add salt & if required add more milk.
- When the gravy is thicken, sprinkle garam masala & remove from heat.
- Serve hot.