Baked Bhetki, a continental recipe, is cooked amazingly fast with the fish remaining delicious, moist & distinctly flavorful.
Ingredients for preparing Baked Bhetki
- Bhetki fish : 10 cubes (thick fillet)
- Onion : 1 piece (cut into square pieces)
- Ginger : 1 tsp crushed
- Garlic : 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Tomatoes : 1 large (de-seeded & cut into small Pieces)
- Green Chillies : 4 pieces (de-seeded & chopped)
- Green Peas : 250 gm
- Black pepper : 1tsp
- Salt : to taste
- Butter : 100 gm
- Cheese : 50 gm
Procedure for preparing Baked Bhetki
- Marinate the fish with all the ingredients except cheese & butter.
- Keep it aside for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Place the fish in a covered bowl. Add butter & cheese to it.
- Pour water in a large pan & place the covered bowl into the pan.
- Cover the entire pan with a lid.
- Cook it for 10 minutes.
- Garnish as u wish and serve hot.