Boo Paht Pong Karee or Thai Crab Curry is an authentic Crab recipe. Itâ€™s exotic favour & attractive look is amazing.
Ingredients for preparing Thai Crab Curry:
- Crab : 500 gm (shelled & cut into halves)
- Oil : 2 tbsp
- Red curry paste: 2 tbsp
- Green curry paste : 2 tbsp
- Coconut milk: 1 cup
- Fish Sauce : 1 tbsp
- Sugar : 1 tsp
- Chinese celery: 2 stalks (1â€ length)
- Egg : 1 piece (beaten)
- Garlic : 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Chicken Stock: ½ cup
- Soya sauce: 1 tbsp
- Ground white pepper: ½ tsp
- Basil leaves : for garnishing
- Green chilli : for garnishing
- Mint leaves: for garnishing
Procedure for preparing Thai Crab Curry:
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add garlic & sautÃ© for a minute.
- Add crab & stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add red curry paste, green curry paste, fish sauce, soya sauce, sugar & stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken stock & bring it to boil.
- Add egg, coconut milk, celery & white pepper & stir well.
- Remove from heat & serve after garnishing with basil, mint & green chilli.