Stuffed whole crab is a very delicious tasty dish. Here in this recipe you can have the yummy taste of both crab & chicken. Moreover, it is very healthy as oil is not used in this recipe.
Ingredients for preparing Stuffed Whole Crab:
- Crab : 5 pieces
- Chicken keema : 200 gm
- Onion : 1 piece (chopped)
- Fish Sauce : 1 tbsp
- Sugar : 1 tsp
- Salt : to taste
- Egg : 2 (beaten)
- Spring Onion : 1 bunch (chopped)
- Green chilli : 4 pieces (chopped)
- Pepper : 1 tsp
Procedure for preparing Stuffed Whole Crab:
- Wash & separate the legs & claws of the crab.
- Scoop out the meat & keep the shell intact.
- Mix chicken keema, crab meat, onion, sugar, salt, fish sauce, pepper, egg, spring onion & green chilli.
- Fill the crab shell with the keema mixture.
- Steam the crab for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.