Coconut Moti Payesh is a very delicious & easy to make. It was originated in Bengal & generally made in Bengali traditional occasion named Poush Parban.
Ingredients for preparing Coconut Moti Payesh:
- Coconut : 1 piece (grated)
- Semolina : 100 gm
- Sugar : 150 gm
- Milk : 1 litre
- Ghee : 1 tbsp
Procedure for preparing Coconut Moti Payesh:
- Boil milk in low heat for 25 minutes.
- Add 100 gm of sugar & keep aside.
- Heat a pan & add ghee.
- Add semolina & stir till it becomes light golden brown. Keep aside.
- Add coconut, 50 gm semolina & rest of the sugar in a pan.
- Stir well till it dries.
- Remove from heat & make small balls (moti) out of the mixture.
- Add rest of the semolina in milk & stir continuously.
- Add moti balls & cook for 1 minute.
- Serve hot.