Lentil Meat better known as Dal Gosht is very delicious east Indian dish and can be cooked in a very short span of time.
Ingredients for preparing Dal Gosht
- Meat – 250 gm
- Chana daal - 150 gm
- Onion paste – 4 piece
- Oil – 50 ml
- Salt – to taste
- Whole cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala – 1 pinch
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilly powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 3/4 tsp
- Chopped Coriander leaves – for garnishing
- Water – as required
Procedure for preparing Dal Gosht
Wash dal and soak it in water for half an hour, keep aside.
Cook under pressure mutton with oil, cumin seeds, garam masala, salt, ginger garlic, red chilly powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and water till meat tenders
In cooked meat add chana dal and required water, pressure cook up to 4 whistles.
Garnish it with coriander leaves.
Serve hot with roti, nan or plain boiled rice.