Chicken Mushroom Soup is a quick, easy & simple recipe, which has the winning combination of mushroom & chicken.
Ingredients for preparing Chicken Mushroom Soup:
- Boneless Chicken – 2 cups (boiled & shredded)
- Mushroom – 2 cups (boiled & chopped)
- Onion – 1 piece (finely chopped)
- Garlic – 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Cornflour – 1 tbsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Chicken Stock – 3 cups
- Cream – ½ cup
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves – 1 tbsp (chopped)
Procedure for preparing Chicken Mushroom Soup:
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Add onion & garlic & sautÃ© in low flame.
- Add chicken mushroom, salt, pepper &chicken stock.
- Cover & boil for 10 minutes in low flame.
- Add cornflour (mixed with ½ cup of water) & stir for more 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat & add beaten cream & garnish with coriander leaves.