Saute Chili Thai Prawn is an example of an authentic fusion of sweet & sour tastes into a single dainty. It has been taken care of not to over cook the prawn & retain its originality.
Ingredients for preparing Saute Chilli Thai Prawn:
- Prawn : 4 pieces (shelled & devein)
- Refined oil : 2 tbsp
- Onion : 1 piece (chopped)
- Garlic : 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Pineapple : 1 cup (diced)
- Green Chilli : 2 pieces (chopped)
- Sugar : 1 tsp
- Salt : to taste
- Thai red curry paste : 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice : 1 tsp
- Ginger : 1 tsp (chopped)
- Pepper powder : 1 tsp
Procedure for preparing Saute Chilli Thai Prawn:
- Marinate the prawn with ¼ tsp of salt, lemon juice, ½ of the onion, ½ tsp of oil, ginger, pepper, chopped green chilli for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add prawn mixture & sautÃ©. Do not stir. Keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a separate pan.
- Add rest of the onions. Stir for a minute.
- Add pineapple, sugar, salt, red curry paste & stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Arrange the prawn into plate. Spread the pineapple mixture onto the prawn.
- Serve hot with Thai Fried Rice.