Palak Ghanta is an authentic Indian healthy recipe. It is best served for lunch with steamed rice.
Ingredients for preparing Palak Ghanta:
- Palak (spinach) : 500 gm
- Bori : 50 gm
- Coconut : 2 tbsp (grated)
- Ginger paste : 1 tbsp
- Salt : to taste
- Roasted cumin seed powder : 1 tsp
- Sugar : 1 tsp
- Oil : 3 tbsp
Procedure for preparing Palak Ghanta:
- Boil palak with ½ cup of water. Drain out the water. Keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a wok. Fry bori till it becomes golden brown & take out from the oil & crush. Keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil. Add ginger paste. Stir well.
- Add boiled spinach, salt, sugar, roasted cumin seed powder & mix well.
- Remove from heat.
- Arrange in spinach in a serving plate. Spread grated coconut & fried bori. Serve.