Chicken Pakora is a recipe where chicken pieces are deep fried & contains a bursting & crispy taste. It is a very popular snack all throughout India.
Ingredients for preparing Chicken Pakora:
- Chicken – 500 gm (chopped in small pieces)
- Gramflour – 100 gm
- Cornflour – 50 gm
- Ginger – 4 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Garlic – 2 tbsp (paste)
- Green Chilli – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Egg – 5 pieces
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Ajinomoto – 1 pinch (optional)
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Oil – to fry
Procedure for preparing Chicken Pakora:
- Clean & wash the chicken pieces.
- Mix all ingredients except oil & keep for 5 hours.
- Deep fry in oil the Chicken Pokora.
- Serve hot with sauce.
[…] You can serve it with fried chop and pakoras. […]