Homemade Ginger Biscuits are delicious & very easy to make. It is all time favourite tea time biscuit.
Ingredients for preparing Ginger Biscuit:
- Flour : 225 gm
- Egg : 1 piece (beaten)
- Brown sugar : 100 gm
- Butter : 100 gm
- Ground ginger : 1 tsp
- Baking powder : ½ tsp
Procedure for preparing Ginger Biscuit:
- Mix the flour, baking powder & sugar together in a bowl.
- Rub in the butter until the mixture is like bread crumbs.
- Mix egg & ground ginger & make a stiff dough.
- Roll out the dough & cut round shapes from it with the help of biscuit cutter.
- Put the pieces into a greased baking tray & bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degree temperature for 15 minutes.
- Make it cool on a weir rack & serve with tea.