Bhatura is one of the most popular dish of North India. It goes perfect with chana masala.
Ingredients for preparing Bhatura:
- Flour : 500 gm
- Plain yogurt : ¼ cup
- Yeast : ½ tsp
- Baking powder : 1 tsp
- Salt : to taste
- Sugar : ½ tsp
- Oil : as required
Procedure for preparing Bhatura:
- Mix yeast & sugar in warm water.
- Make a dough with flour, yogurt, salt, baking powder, 1 tsp of oil, yeast mixture & warm water.
- Wrap with a wet cotton cloth & keep for 8 hours.
- Divide the dough into small balls.
- Roll out the balls.
- Deep fry in oil.
- Serve hot with chana masala.