This delicious Chicken Reshmi kabab got its name from the juicy, succulence of the Chicken. It can be served with any kind of sauce & specially with mint & coriander chutney.
Ingredients for preparing Chicken Reshmi Kabab:
- Chicken (boneless) : 500 gm (medium size pieces)
- Ginger paste : 2 tbsp
- Salt : to taste
- Gram Flour : 50 gm
- Cream : 100 gm
- White pepper powder : 2 tsp
- Cheese : 50 gm
- Egg : 1 piece
- Green Cardamom powder : 1 tsp
- Oil : 2 tbsp
Procedure for preparing Chicken Reshmi Kabab:
- Marinate chicken pieces with ginger paste & salt for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add gram flour in low flame.
- Stir till golden brown. Remove from heat.
- Mix cream, fried gram flour, cheese, egg, green cardamom powder, white pepper powder & little bit of salt in a bowl.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with this cream mixture.
- Skewer the chicken pieces & grill till it becomes tender.
- Serve hot.