Coconut Pakora is one of the versatile recipes of coconut. It owes crispness to the presence of rice flour & coconut.
Ingredients for preparing Coconut Pakora:
- Coconut – 1 piece (grated)
- Rice flour – ½ cup
- Salt – to taste
- Sugar – ½ tsp
- Green chilli paste – 1 tbsp
- Oil – for frying
Procedure for preparing Coconut Pakora:
- Mix grated coconut, rice flour, salt, sugar, green chilli paste in a bowl.
- Take 1 tbsp of the coconut mixture & press by palms & keep aside. Like this give all the mixture pakora shape.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Deep fry the pakoras till golden brown.
- Take out from the oil & serve with steamed rice.