Instant Chana Masala is prepared only with salad and red chana and is very healthy food for people on diet as well as can be part of evening snacks or healthy breakfast.
Ingredients for preparing Instant Chana Masala
- Lal chana – 250 gm
- Tomatoes – 1 big piece (chopped)
- Cucumber – 1 big piece (chopped)
- Onion – 1 big piece (chopped)
- Red chilly powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Lemon – 1 piece (juice)
- Coriander leaves – half cup
Procedure for preparing Instant Chana Masala
Soak chana overnight and drain water from it. Pressure cook chana with required water and salt. Drain water from chana and take out chana in a bowl. Add remaining ingredients in it and mix it well.
Serve in a bowl.