Baby Corn Lolypop is a starter. This recipe gets a vegetarian makeover when paneer & potato is used in place of meat.
Ingredients for preparing Baby Corn Lolypop:
- Baby corn : 15 pieces
- Minced meat : 250 gm
- Onion : 2 pieces (chopped)
- Green chilli : 6 pieces (chopped)
- Garlic flakes : 10 pieces (chopped)
- Coriander leaves : 1 bunch (chopped)
- Turmeric powder : 1 tsp
- Egg : 1 piece
- Cornflour : 2 tbsp
- Oil : to fry
- Salt : to taste
Procedure for preparing Baby Corn Lolypop:
- Blanch the baby corn with ½ tsp of salt & keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan.
- Add onion, garlic & stir in low heat.
- Add minced meat, salt, green chilli, turmeric powder & coriander leaves. Stir & cook till oil releases.
- Remove from heat.
- Divide meat mixture into 15 balls.
- Take each ball & stick to the upper portion of the each baby corn. Keep aside.
- Beat egg in a bowl.
- Add cornflour, salt.
- Dip the lollipop into this mixture & deep fry.
- Serve hot with sauce.