Bhetki Malai Kebab is a very tasty continental recipe. As bhetki fillet is marinated with yogurt, cream & mali in this recipe, it makes bhetki more tasty & juicy.
Ingredients for preparing Bhetki Malai Kebab:
- Bhetki Fillet : 2 pieces
- Yogurt : 100 gm
- Cream : 100 gm
- Malai : 50 gm
- Salt : to taste
- Garam masala powder : 1 tsp
- Refined oil : 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice : 1 tsp
Procedure for preparing Bhetki Malai Kebab:
- Marinate bhetki with yogurt, cream, malai, salt, garam masala powder, oil & green chilli paste for 1 hour.
- Bake this bhetki in a preheated microwave oven in convection mode at 220 degree temperature for 15 minutes.
- Cool down. Sprinkle lemon juice.
- Serve with coriander chutney.