Chicken Soup, hot but refreshing soup, is a favourite to almost every household, yet is easy on the calories. Pieces of chicken, with a tinge of spices, when combined into the creamy soup just rolls off the tongue.
Ingredients for preparing Chicken Soup:
- Boneless Chicken : 8 pieces
- Onion : 1 piece (chopped)
- Garlic : 4 pieces (chopped)
- Water : 8 cups
- Cornflour : 4 tsp (diluted in ½ cup of water)
- Soya sauce : 2 tsp
- Egg : 1 piece (beaten)
- Salt : to taste
- Pepper powder : 1 tsp
- Butter : 2 tbsp
Procedure for preparing Chicken Soup:
- Boil chicken pieces, onion, garlic & salt in 8 cups of water till the chicken becomes tender.
- Take out the chicken pieces. Keep aside the chicken stock.
- Smash the chicken pieces.
- Heat the chicken stock with smashed chicken.
- Add soya sauce, pepper, cornflour. Allow it to boil for 2 minutes.
- Mix beaten egg & butter & boil for more 1 minute.
- Remove from heat & serve hot.