Chilli Garlic Pasta is a quick easy to make, delicious meal to enjoy in your party. Children like this very much. It will be a perfect meal for your child as it contains a good amount of vegetables which is very healthy.
Ingredients for preparing Chilli Garlic Pasta:
- Pasta : 250 gm
- Onion: 1 piece (chopped)
- Garlic : 1 piece (chopped)
- Green Chilli : 4 pieces (chopped)
- French beans : 50 gm (chopped)
- Carrot : 1 piece (diced)
- Spring Onion: 50 gm (optional)
- Salt : to taste
- Pepper : 6 pieces (ground)
- Chilli garlic sauce : 2 tbsp
- Refined oil: 3 tbsp
- Tomato sauce: 1 tbsp
Procedure for preparing Chilli Garlic Pasta:
- Boil pasta in 1 cup of water & ½ tsp of salt till pasta becomes soft. Drain out the water.
- Mix 1 tsp of oil with the pasta. Keep aside.
- Blanch carrot & beans in ½ cup of water & ½ tsp of salt.
- Drain out the water & keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add chopped onion, garlic green chillies & sautÃ© for 2 minutes.
- Add carrot, beans, chilli garlic sauce, tomato sauce, salt & toss well.
- Add pasta & spring onion (optional) & stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove fromheat, sprinkle pepper & serve.