Chocolate Brownie is quite popular among the masses & the taste of which is enhanced because of its all time favourite chocolaty taste. Its softness makes it an ideal snack.
Ingredients for preparing Chocolate Brownie:
- Flour : 75 gm
- Sugar : 225 gm
- Coca Powder : 50 gm
- Salt : a pinch
- Eggs : 2 pieces
- Milk : 2 tbsp
- Butter : 100 gm
- Plain Chocolate : 100 gm
- Walnuts : 50 gm
Procedure for preparing Chocolate Brownie:
- Mix sugar, flour, coca & salt together.
- Beat egg & milk. Pour it in the flour mixture. Mix well.
- Add melted butter. Mix well to a soft dropping consistency.
- Grease a baking tray with butter.
- Pour the mixture into the tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree temperature for 45 minutes.
- Cool down the cake in the baking tray.
- Cover the brownie with melted chocolate.
- Garnish with walnut & serve.