Cinnamon Biscuit is a healthy dish of a traditional favourite biscuit baked with cinnamon and almonds. It is great for kids to make at a baking party!
Ingredients for preparing Cinnamon Biscuit:
- Flour : 225 gm
- Castor sugar : 100 gm
- Ground cinnamon : 20 gm
- Butter : 100 gm
- Almonds : 25 gm
- Egg : 1 piece (beaten)
Procedure for preparing Cinnamon Biscuit:
- Sift the flour & cinnamon together.
- Cream the butter & sugar together until light & fluffy.
- Make a dough with flour, cinnamon, egg, butter-sugar mixture. If necessary add 1 tbsp milk to make a smooth dough.
- Roll out & cut into round shape.
- Put almonds on the each biscuit.
- Place the biscuits on a greased baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree temperature for 10 minutes.
- Lift off carefully & cool on a wire rack & serve.