Crispy Baby Corn is a crisp, tender and delicious dish. This Thai recipe is very easy & simple to cook. Serve this snack in any occasion as a crisp starter.
Ingredients for preparing Crispy Babycorn:
- Babycorn – 100 gm (diced)
- Cornflour – 1 tbsp
- Egg – 1
- Salt to taste
- White pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Refined oil – as required
Procedure for preparing Crispy Babycorn:
- Make a batter with cornflour, egg, salt, white pepper powder.
- Blanch the babycorn with ½ tsp of salt & ½ cup water.
- Drain out the water.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Dip boiled babycorn into egg mixture & deep fry into oil.
- Take out from oil & keep aside.
- Serve with sauce.