Crispy Cauliflower is one of those rare items which go really well with a cup of tea completing the snack. Obviously, itâ€™s crispy taste is worth mentioning.
Ingredients for preparing Crispy Cauliflower:
- Cauliflower : 1 piece (separate the florets)
- Egg : 2 pieces
- Cornflour : 1 ½ tsp
- Salt : to taste
- Pepper powder : 1 tsp
- Oil : as required
Procedure for preparing Crispy Cauliflower:
- Blanch the cauliflower florets in 3 cups of water, ½ tsp of salt. Drain out the water. Keep aside.
- Make a batter with beaten egg, cornflower, salt, pepper & 1 tbsp of water.
- Heat 1 cup of oil in a wok.
- Dip the blanched cauliflower into the egg batter & deep fry in the oil till golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ktchup.