Mutton Kheema (or Keema) Kababs is one of the preferred dish by Indians and is served as starter in many Indian marriages.
Ingredients for Kheema kabab
- Kheema (mince meat) – 500 gm
- Gram flour (besan) – 3/4 cup
- Whole cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilly powder – 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste -1 tsp
- Garam masala – 2 pinch
- Tomatoes – 2 piece (chopped)
- Green chilly paste – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 cup (chopped)
- Salt – to taste
- Refined oil – 300 gm (for dip frying)
Procedure for Kheema kabab
Marinate all ingredients in kheema accept oil, tomatoes and besan.
After 1 or 2 hours add tomatoes and besan, mix it well.
Now in hot oil, deep fry the mixture by making small pieces in your hands, no perfect shape is needed.
Fry the kababs in low flame till meat gets tender.
Serve hot with tomato sauce.