Fruit custard is one of the easiest desserts. It is very tasty and healthy too as it contains many fruits. Children love this dish as it is very colourful.
Ingredients for preparing Fruit Custard:
- Apple: 1 piece (diced)
- Orange : 1 piece (diced)
- Grapes : 10 pieces (cut into halves)
- Cherry: 10 pieces
- Pineapple: 1 piece (small & diced)
- Ripe mango: 1 piece (diced)
- Milk : 500 gm
- Vanilla Custard powder : 4 tsp
- Sugar : 100 gm
Procedure for preparing Fruit Custard:
- Boil 1 cup of water with 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Add apple, orange, grapes & pineapple. Boil for a minute. Drain out the water.
- Keep this in a bowl.
- Add mango in this bowl.
- Dilute vanilla custard powder in ½ cup of milk to make a smooth paste.
- Boil the remaining milk with remaining sugar.
- Add custard powder into it & stir continuously for a minute.
- Remove from heat & pour onto the fruits which were placed into the bowl.
- Garnish with cherry & refrigerate for an hour.
- Serve chilled.