Chicken Sandwich is a popular American food choice. This yummy buttery chicken sandwich can be a healthy full meal with a glass of juice.
Ingredients for preparing Chicken Sandwich:
- Butter – 100 gm
- Chicken (boneless) – 150 gm (boiled & shredded)
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – 1 tbsp
- Bread slices – 12 pieces
- Cucumber – for garnishing
- Onion – for garnishing
Procedure for preparing Chicken Sandwich:
- Mix salt & pepper with the chicken.
- Take one bread slice. Spread 1 tbsp of butter. Put 1 tbsp of chicken filling onto it & cover with another bread slice.
- Repeat this procedure for all the bread slices.
- Cut in halves. Garnish with cucumber & onion. Serve.