Carrot Payeshâ€™s irresistible taste is made ever more appetizing due to presence of vitamin A & milk.
Ingredients for preparing Carrot Payesh:
- Carrot : 250 gm (cut into small pieces)
- Milk : 500 ml
- Sugar : 100 gm
- Cashew nut : 50 gm
- Raisins : 50 gm
- Green Cardamom : 2 pieces (ground)
- Pure Ghee : 1 tbsp
- Bay Leaf : 1 piece
Procedure for preparing Carrot Payesh:
- Make a paste of carrot with ½ cup of milk.
- Boil milk with sugar & bay leaf.
- Add carrot paste. Boil till it thickens.
- Add green cardamom, cashew nut, raisins & ghee.
- Remove from heat. Cool down & serve.