A simple yet mouth-watering recipe Paneer Paratha is prepared by stuffing a spicy & crisp Paneer filling. Serve this healthy vegetarian dish with curd or chutney.
Ingredients for preparing Paneer Paratha:
- Paneer/Cottage Cheese : 150 gm
- Flour : 500 gm
- Green chillies : 4 pieces (finely chopped)
- Salt : to taste
- Sugar : ½ tsp
- Oil : as required
Procedure for preparing Paneer Paratha:
- Crush the paneer.
- Mix salt, sugar & green chillies with paneer.
- Heat a pan.
- Add the paneer mixture.
- Stir till the water dries. Keep aside.
- Make a soft dough from flour, 1 tsp of salt, 1 tbsp of oil & hot water.
- Make 5 or 6 balls out of the dough.
- Make bowl out of each balls & fill these with paneer filling.
- Roll out each balls to circles.
- Heat a tawa.
- Swallow fry the parathas using 1 tbsp of oil for each.
- Paneer Paratha is ready to serve.