Nutritious wonder Egg Palak recipe is very easy to cook. When it is served with chapatti it is a perfect meal, especially for children.
Ingredients for preparing Egg Palak:
- Spinach (palak) : 500 gm
- Boiled egg : 2 (cut into halves)
- Onion paste : 2 tbsp
- Garlic paste : 1 tbsp
- Ginger paste : 1 tbsp
- Green chilli paste : 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil : 2 tbsp
- Roasted jeera powder : 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves paste : 2 tbsp
- Sugar : 1 tsp
Procedure for preparing Egg Palak:
- Steam the spinach in ½ cup of water & ¼ tsp of salt.
- Drain out the water & make a paste of it.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add onion paste & garlic paste & stir till golden brown.
- Add green chilli paste, coriander leaves paste, ginger paste, salt, sugar & stir continuously.
- Let it boil in low flame.
- Add spinach paste & cook for 2 minutes.
- Add roasted jeera powder & stir.
- Plate this spinach gravy. Keep the boiled eggs onto this & serve.