Khatti Mithi (sweet & sour) Chutney is commonly loved as dessert. It is simple & can instantly be cooked by one & all.
Ingredients for preparing Khatti Mithi Chutney:
- Amchoor (dried mango powder) : 1 tbsp
- Sugar : 3 tbsp
- Roasted jeera powder : ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder : ½ tsp
- Salt : ¼ tsp
- Garam masala powder : ¼ tsp
- Water : 4 tbsp
Procedure for preparing Khatti Mithi Chutney:
- Mix amchoor, sugar, roasted jeera powder, chilli powder, salt, garam masala powder & water in a heavy bottomed pan.
- Put this pan on low flame. Cook till all the ingredients mixed properly & the mixture reaches to a thick consistency.
- Remove from heat. Make it cool & serve with Indian snacks.