Rosogollar Payesh is a traditional Bengali recipe. It is a very delicious & yummy sweet dish.
Ingredients for preparing Rosogollar Payesh:
- Rosogolla : 10 pieces (medium size)
- Milk : 500 ml
- Sugar : 200 gm
- Condensed milk : 100 gm
- Cashew nut : 50 gm (roasted unsalted)
- Raisin : 50 gm
Procedure for preparing Rosogollar Payesh:
- Boil the milk until it thickens.
- Add sugar & condensed milk. Stir well.
- Add rosogolla & let it be boiled for 2 minutes.
- Mix cashew nut & raisins in the payesh.
- Remove from heat. Cool. Serve.