Sweet Coconut Paratha, the vegetarian delicacy, is a treat to all sweet lovers. The presence of grated coconut adds to the sweet taste.
Ingredients for preparing Sweet Coconut Paratha
- Flour – 500 gm
- Oil – as required
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Coconut – 1 piece (grated)
- Sugar – ½ cup
Procedure for preparing Sweet Coconut Paratha
- Heat a pan.
- Put coconut & sugar. Stir Continuously till it becomes a sticky consistency.
- Remove from heat. Allow it to cool.
- Make a soft dough from flour, 1 tsp of salt, 1 tbsp of oil & hot water.
- Make 5 or 6 balls out of the dough.
- Make bowl out of each balls & fill these with coconut filling.
- Roll out each balls to circles.
- Heat a tawa.
- Swallow fry the parathas using 1 tbsp of oil for each.
- Sweet Coconut Paratha is ready to serve.